Presenting at PDAC 2020 provides you with an unmatched opportunity to exchange information and explore innovative approaches. You will gain recognition as an expert and leader in the field at the conference and beyond.
Be part of PDAC 2020, as one of our presenters!
- Share new ideas or highlight notable projects, research and practices
- Contribute to furthering cross-sectoral dialogue and building knowledge in the field
- Advance your own professional development by demonstrating that you are staying current on what’s happening in career development
- Receive feedback and gain new perspectives from peers to further shape your work
- Meet new people or reconnect with colleagues who share your interests from different backgrounds, organizations and geographies – and build your network
PDAC presenters include academics and graduate students as well as other interested individuals from around the world.
Areas of Interest
For PDAC 2020 the Exploration Insights selection committee is targeting approximately six (6) presentations on technical, policy or academic abstracts for a half-day session during the convention. In the recent past, presentations focussing on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) have been very popular with delegates and the committee will look favourably on submissions of this nature particularly if case studies are to be included
Exploration Insights presentation opportunities are 25 minutes in length. Microsoft PowerPoint presentations are to be received by PDAC at least two weeks in advance of the convention. They will be reviewed and edits for clarity and style compliance may be suggested if necessary to meet with PDAC presentation standards.
The selected presentations will be listed on the PDAC website, in the Convention Program and on onsite signage. There is no fee to participate, however, the presenting author is responsible for the convention registration and securing accommodation if required.
The closing date for submissions is November 12, 2019. You will hear about the status of your application in December 2019