Industry experts discuss current and emerging trends, technologies, research and analysis in a dynamic series of presentations. Speakers share their practical experience, insights and a look to the future.
The PDAC Convention Planning Committee is responsible for the planning and execution of the Technical Program, in order to ensure delivery of relevant programming and the selection of world-class speakers.
Sessions will examine various commodities, geological regions, geoscience disciplines, and more.
PDAC 2023 session themes include:
- Archean gold deposits in Canada
- Commodities and market outlook
- Diamonds: The next decade
- Exploration and development strategies for critical metals
- Geophysics: Case histories
- How prospectors and developers can contribute to the sustainability of nickel
- Is ESG outdated?
- Mineral systems analysis and modeling
- Mining valuation – What is value? Valuing intangibles and international perspectives
- Nubian Shield
- Porphyry copper deposits of the Northern Cordillera
- The future of the mining business: Rapid change, fat tails and new relationships
Session details will be available starting this fall.