Applicants must be tech savvy, have their own computer and reliable high speed internet access.
Volunteers will work from their own home, using the online convention platform to monitor sessions at the Virtual Conference. Volunteer duties will include:
- utilizing an online messaging platform (e.g. MS Teams, Slack) for instant communication with the PDAC team
- watching assigned sessions for audio and video quality issues
- monitoring live session chats for questions, technical issues and inappropriate content
- providing low-level technical support (standardized responses will be provided) and escalate other issues for higher level technical support
- after each shift, completing a short debrief form to summarize any session issues and actions taken
Online training will be provided in advance.
The application process is now closed for 2021. If you are interested in volunteering contact Stefanie Wolf, Volunteer Coordinator, [email protected]