The Mentoring program requires a 1‑year commitment from both mentors and mentees. Each Mentor-Mentee pair will define the parameters of their relationship.
What to Expect
- Opportunity to mentor up to two senior students or recent graduates
- Ability to select local or regional Mentees
- A guidebook with helpful tips for ensuring a productive and respectful Mentor-Mentee relationship
- Opportunities to connect with other Mentors at the PDAC Convention
- PDAC check-in every three months
Mentors are not required to advocate on their Mentee’s behalf to prospective employers and will not be obliged to share industry contacts.
Applicants must be a PDAC member in good standing. With your support we can continue to develop the future leaders of the mineral exploration industry.
(e.g. interests, volunteering, etc.)
I understand that as a participant in the Mentoring program, I may be asked to provide feedback for the purpose of evaluation and improvement, or to promote the program. I understand that my name will not be used in the evaluation report, or to promote the program, unless I authorize the PDAC to do so.