Registration for the 2022 NGEA™ Challenge is now open!
This registration allows you and your team to access one or more of the digital datasets with the understanding that you and your team will be submitting an entry for the award. By registering, you acknowledge and abide by the noted Terms and Conditions for accessing and using the digital datasets.
Once you have registered, you will be emailed a username and password to access and download the digital datasets.
We strongly encourage you to review the Submission Guidelines under the ‘Resources’ page of our website that provides guidance for submissions and how entries will be judged (Assessment Rubric).
To register your team, please click here.
By downloading any data from the Frank Arnott - NGEA™ portal or noted government website/portal, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions as noted below:
Terms and Conditions
- The datasets available through the Frank Arnott - NGEA™ portal or noted government websites/portals are provided courtesy of our Geological Survey Data Sponsors and are copyrighted by their respective Governments. Use of their datasets acknowledges that you are also abiding by their respective terms and conditions.
- The datasets provided are for the sole purpose of participating in the Frank Arnott - NGEA™ Challenge. If you wish to use this data for any other purpose such as independent research, exploration, publication or commercial advantage, then you need to contact the original data suppliers and seek their permission for use of the data for the intended purpose.
- Although every attempt has been made to ensure the data and associated metadata are as accurate as possible, the data is on an as-is and as-available basis. The Next Generation Explorers Award Association makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise.
- Deadline to submit presentation: October 31, 2021
- Finalist teams selected: November 30, 2021
- Finalist presentations and awards: PDAC convention March 2022