How much does the International Stage cost?
Fee: $10,000 CAD + applicable taxes
NOTE: Taxes are applied based on an organization's province of residence. International organizations are tax-exempt.
Limit of one (1) International Stage booking per organization
Renter MUST participate in PDAC’s process of scheduling presentation prerecording and working with AV Canada to have the session professionally produced
- Cannot record independently unless alternate studio recording has been approved by PDAC
- Must meet all production deadlines set by PDAC and AV Canada
- Will be required to submit a session outline (order of presenters, timing etc.), in order to coordinate presentation prerecording
Translation or closed-captioning services
• Available at an extra charge through AV Canada, our exclusive Audio Visual provider
International studio space
• Use of international studio spaces provided through AV Canada’s partners and subject to approval by PDAC
Please note that applications from organizations that meet our eligibility requirement will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. Payment will be requested after applications are accepted and the presentation will be tentatively booked. Payment must be received within 10 business days in order to maintain and confirm this booking.