How much does the International Stage cost?
Fee: $10,000 CAD + applicable taxes
NOTE: Taxes are applied based on an organization's province of residence. International organizations are tax-exempt.
Limit of one (1) International Stage booking per organization
Renter must participate in PDAC’s process of scheduling presentation prerecording and working with AV Canada to have the session professionally produced
- Must meet all production deadlines set by PDAC and AV Canada, including the dates when recordings can be scheduled
- Will be required to submit a session outline (order of presenters, timing etc.), in order to coordinate presentation prerecording
- If deadlines are not met, the presentation may be cancelled
Should the renter wish to record independently from AV Canada, this alternate studio recording MUST be approved by PDAC
Translation or closed-captioning services
• Available through AV Canada, our exclusive audio visual provider (additional fees will apply)
International studio space
• Use of international studio spaces provided through AV Canada partners and subject to approval by PDAC (additional fees may apply)