PDAC Global Sponsorship & Marketing Program
|The PDAC 2016 Sponsorship Program is Now Closed - January 15, 2016 |
We would like to thank all of our sponsors for their valued contributions and support. Your participation is integral to the success of the PDAC Convention.
The PDAC Global Sponsorship & Marketing Program provides strategic opportunities to reach your target audience, achieve a high level of visibility, increase brand recognition and meet your marketing objectives. Our comprehensive programs are designed to enhance your corporate profile through diverse pre-convention, onsite and post-convention marketing initiatives.
For more information on the benefits of becoming a sponsor, or questions regarding the Global Sponsorship & Marketing Program, please contact:
Christina Goncalves Toste
Manager, Convention Sponsorship
& Partnership Development
647 907 7018
Why Convention Sponsorship?
- Comprehensive programs designed to enhance your corporate profile through diverse pre-convention, onsite and post-convention marketing initiatives
- Provides strategic opportunities to reach your target audience, achieve a high level of visibility, increase brand recognition and meet marketing objectives
- Increase corporate visibility, differentiate your company from competitors and enhance business relations
- Network with mining executives, government representatives and industry leaders
- Reach over 23,000 attendees from over 100 countries
- Establish your organization as a leader
Key Benefits Include:
- Corporate presence in convention marketing materials distributed to OVER 50,000 international industry professionals and 10,000 PDAC members
- Corporate presence in the official PDAC Convention program distributed to OVER 23,000 attendees
- Brand exposure through numerous industry publications
- Logo visibility on the PDAC Convention & Mobile Convention websites, with a direct link to your company website OVER 200,000 unique visits per year
- Recognition onsite at the PDAC Convention through specialty signage and on audio visual screens