Engaging presentations led by industry experts
The PDAC 2017 Convention Planning Committee designs the Technical Program and invites speakers to present. Industry experts will share timely insights during this dynamic series of presentations. Attendees will learn next and best practices that can be utilized right away.
The Technical Program is by invitation only. To be considered for the Exploration Insights speaking opportunity at PDAC 2017, click here.
A full list of presenters and Technical Program Sessions will be available in December.
For more information, contact Andrea George at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969, ext. 238.
PDAC 2017 Technical Program themes include:
- A second opinion on the high-grade metamorphic potential of the Grenville
- Adapting to operational risks and costs in a carbon-constrained world
- Commodities and market outlook
- Diamonds in Africa: Part 2 - the rest of the story
- Geometallurgy: With you every step of the way
- Governance and transparency
- Keynote session: What drives success in our industry?
- Mining valuation: New perspectives and a global update
- New discoveries and developments
- Richard W. Hutchinson Symposium
- Riches of the Iberian Peninsula
- Seeking better mining outcomes in the next cycle
- Specialty metals and minerals: Critical materials for new technology
- Successfully raising capital
- The future of exploration
- Update on new discoveries: What happened and why
- Water in mining
Note: Technical Program themes are subject to change