Engaging presentations led by industry experts
The PDAC 2017 Convention Planning Committee designs the Technical Program and invites speakers to present. Industry experts will share timely insights during this dynamic series of presentations. Attendees will learn next and best practices that can be utilized right away.
The Technical Program is by invitation only. To be considered for the Exploration Insights speaking opportunity at PDAC 2017, click here.
For more information, contact Andrea George at email@example.com or 416 362 1969, ext. 238.
PDAC 2017 Technical Program themes include:
- Adapting to operational risks and costs in a carbon constrained world
- Commodities and market outlook
- Diamonds in Africa: Part 2 - the rest of the story
- Geometallurgy: With you every step of the way
- Governance and transparency
- Keynote session
- New discoveries and developments
- Riches of the Iberian Peninsula
- Seeking better mining outcomes in the next cycle
- Specialty metals and minerals: Impact of disruptive technologies
- Successfully raising capital
- The future of exploration companies
- The Grenville and deposits in related high grade metamorphic terranes
- Update on new discoveries: What happened and why
- Valuation of mining projects: A global update
- Water in mining
Note: Technical Program themes are subject to change