New Exhibitor online application
New Exhibitor PDF application
2017 Trade Show & Trade Show North floor plans, click below
Trade Show & Trade Show North Exhibit Space
The Trade Show & Trade Show North is a great opportunity for organizations and governments promoting the latest technology, products, services and mining jurisdictions to come face-to-face with company decision makers and promote awareness to a worldwide market.
For PDAC 2017 Trade Show & Trade Show North inquiries, contact Andrea George at email@example.com or 416 362 1969 ext. 238.
Exhibitors from PDAC 2016
The Renewing Exhibitor Application form became available on July 21, 2016 at 10:00 am EDT
- Renewing Exhibitors have first right of refusal over their 2016 booth space provided that they apply and pay by the 2017 renewal deadline, August 26, 2016 at 5:00 pm EDT
- After the renewal deadline, un-renewed or unpaid booth spaces will be made available to other Exhibitors
- Relocation/expansion requests are processed in sequence based on the date and time the application is received
- Booth assignment will be confirmed via email starting November 15, 2016.
Relocation/Expansion Booth Offer Process
How do I make a relocation/expansion request?
What should I expect if I have requested a booth relocation/ expansion?
On the Renewing Exhibitor Application, choose “Renew Booth and Request Relocation” or “Renew Booth and Request Increase”
Relocation and expansion requests are just that, requests. PDAC cannot guarantee your requests will be fulfilled
Relocation requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis
Once the Renewing Exhibitor deadline (August 26) has passed, PDAC will review relocation/expansion requests on a first-come, first-served basis
Relocation/expansion requests will not be considered unless the Renewing Exhibitor has submitted full payment for both their booth and corporate membership fees by the August 26 deadline
If we are able to offer you a relocation/expansion, we will send the offer to the booth representative by email
Your organization will have approximately 24 hours to accept or decline the booth offer
If you accept a booth offer:
If you accept a relocation offer, you will be assigned to the new exhibit space
If you accept an expansion offer, you will be invoiced for the additional space. Your organization will have one week to pay by cheque or credit card
You may opt to remain on the relocation waitlist regardless of accepting the booth offer
If you decline a booth offer:
- If an offer is declined, you will be assigned into your PDAC 2016 booth for PDAC 2017 and placed on the relocation waitlist
Potential New Exhibitors
- Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete a New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year
- The New Exhibitor Application form will be available starting September 22, 2016 at 10:00 am EDT
- Exhibitors from PDAC 2016 have first right of refusal over their 2016 booth space. Once Renewing Exhibitor booth spaces have been assigned (in the fall), all un-renewed booth spaces will be offered to New Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis
- If you are offered, accept and pay for a PDAC 2017 booth space, your booth assignment will be confirmed via email starting November 15, 2016.
New Exhibitor Booth Offer Process
If you accept a booth offer:
- If we are able to offer you a booth, we will send an email to the booth representative in the fall (approximately November)
- Your organization will have approximately 24 hours to accept or decline the booth offer
If you decline a booth offer:
- If you accept the booth offer, you will be invoiced for the booth space
- Your organization will have one week to pay by cheque or credit card
- You may opt to remain on the relocation waitlist
- If an offer is declined, you will not be offered another booth space at PDAC 2017
2017 Exhibit Fees - Trade Show & Trade Show North
|Member - 4 day
||$2,610.62 + $339.38 (HST) = $2,950
|Non member - 4 day
||$3,407.08 + $442.92 (HST) = $3,850
Prices are per 10' wide exhibit space.
- Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2017 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be available online when exhibits open.
- PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
- Senior producing companies will be invoiced in November 2016.
For more information contact Florence MacLeod, Manager, Member Engagement & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969, ext. 221.
What is included with each 10’ wide exhibit space?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls are not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual (if requested on application form)
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Trade Show North and Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) entitles one person to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program.
PDAC does not provide attendee contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
The Trade Show appeals to companies, organizations and governments promoting the latest technology, products, services and mining jurisdictions to the global mining industry.
- Air transportation services
- Consulting services
- Drilling equipment/services and compressors
- Exploration/mining companies
- Exploration/mining equipment & supplies
- Geological surveys
- Geophysical services & equipment
- Health services
- Insurance companies
- Internet services
- Laboratories/laboratory suppliers & analytical services
- Law firms
- Remote sensing/mapping
- Research organizations
- Satellite communications
- Software companies
As a service/supply company you can:
- Promote awareness of your company
- Target potential buyers and seek out new business opportunities
- Reinforce relationships with existing clients
- Introduce your newest products to a worldwide audience
As a government you can:
- Inform exploration and mining companies about your natural resources
- Develop investor interest
- Display geological survey data
- Reveal investment potential and conditions
- Company decision makers
- Exploration and development professionals from around the globe
- Exploration managers
- International government representatives
- Mining media
- Mining service sector representatives
- Sales and marketing professionals
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.
2016 Exhibitor List
To view a list of the 2016 Trade Show & Trade Show North Exhibitors, click here.