New Exhibitor online application
New Exhibitor PDF application
Mining Marketplace Floor plan, click below
2017 Mining Marketplace Exhibitor list
Mining Marketplace Exhibit Space - SOLD OUT
The PDAC 2017 Mining Marketplace is SOLD OUT.
For the third year, PDAC is offering Trade Show eligible companies an opportunity to apply for exhibit space in a Feature Area located in the Investors Exchange. Mining Marketplace booths are one-year-only booths. Exhibitors will not retain priority renewal over these booth spaces for PDAC 2018.
Booth logistics and exhibit rental inquiries:
Shelley Stienstra at email@example.com or 416 203 2727, ext. 1.
Chloe Arbutina, Coordinator, Convention Exhibits, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969 ext. 292.
Exhibitors from 2016
Mining Marketplace booths are one-year only booths. Exhibitors from 2016 do not retain priority renewal over these booth spaces and must apply as a New Exhibitor.
Potential New Exhibitors
Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete a New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year.
The New Exhibitor Application form will be available starting September 22, 2016 at 10:00 am EDT. Mining Marketplace booths will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
2017 Exhibit Fees - Mining Marketplace
|Member - 4 day
||$2,610.62 + $339.38 (HST) = $2,950
|Non member - 4 day
||$3,407.08 + $442.92 (HST) = $3,850
Prices are per 10' wide exhibit space.
Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2017 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be available online when exhibits open.
PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
For information contact Florence MacLeod, Manager, Member Engagement & Outreach at email@example.com or 416 362 1969, ext. 221.
What is included with each 10’ wide exhibit space?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls are not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Trade Show North and Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) entitles one person to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program.
PDAC does not provide attendee contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
Trade Show eligible companies are able to exhibit in Mining Marketplace. The Trade Show and Mining Marketplace appeals to companies, organizations and governments promoting the latest technology, products, services and mining jurisdictions to the global mining industry.
- Air transportation services
- Consulting services
- Drilling equipment & services
- Exploration/mining companies
- Exploration/mining equipment & supplies
- Geological surveys
- Geophysical services & equipment
- Insurance companies
- Internet services
- Laboratories/laboratory suppliers & analytical services
- Law firms
- Remote sensing/mapping
- Research organizations
- Satellite communications
- Software companies
As a service/supply company you can:
- Promote awareness of your company
- Target potential buyers and seek out new business opportunities
- Reinforce relationships with existing clients
- Introduce your newest products to a worldwide audience
As a government you can:
- Inform exploration and mining companies about your natural resources
- Develop investor interest
- Display geological survey data
- Reveal investment potential and conditions
- Company decision makers
- Exploration and development professionals from around the globe
- Exploration managers
- International government representatives
- Mining media
- Mining service sector representatives
- Sales and marketing professionals
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.