Investors Exchange 2015 Floor Plan
New Exhibitor Online Application
Investors Exchange Exhibitor List
To view a PDF of the 2015 Exhibitor List
as of February 25, 2015, click here
New Exhibitor PDF Application
Interactive Floor Plan
To view the 2015 Investors Exchange
Interactive Floor Plan, click here
2015 Exhibitor Prospectus
Click here to download the Exhibitor Prospectus
Investors Exchange Exhibit Space
The Investors Exchange is a great opportunity for junior exploration companies, major mining companies, mid-sized producers, prospectors and stock exchanges to come face-to-face with individual investors and seek out new business opportunities.
For Investors Exchange inquiries, contact Shelley Stienstra at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 416 203 2727 x 1.
The Priority Renewal Exhibitor Application form and floor plan was available starting July 10, 2014 at 10AM EDT. Renewing Exhibitors have priority renewal over the exhibit space they occupied at PDAC 2014. The priority renewal deadline is August 15, 2014. After this date, un-renewed space will be opened to New Exhibitors.
Relocation/expansion requests are considered in priority sequence based on the date and time the completed exhibitor application form and full payment is received (subject to availability).
Please note, PDAC does not permit companies to exhibit in multiple locations on the Investors Exchange floor.
Potential New Exhibitors
Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete the New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year.
The New Exhibitor Application form will be available starting August 28, 2014
at 10AM EDT. Once priority renewal assignments have been completed, all un-renewed exhibit space will be assigned to New Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
If your company applies as a New Exhibitor for PDAC 2015, your rental payment will not be processed unless you are offered and accept a booth space.
NEW for 2015: Extended Show Hours
As a result of the expansion of the Trade Show into the MTCC North Building, PDAC will be extending show hours. See below for 2015 show hours.
|Sunday, March 1 |
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
|Monday, March 2 |
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
|Tuesday , March 3 |
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
|Wednesday, March 4 |
|9:00 am - 2:00 pm |
PDAC 2015 Exhibit Fees - Investors Exchange
|Member - 2 day |
|$1,637.17 + 212.83 (HST) = $1,850 |
|Member - 4 day |
|$2,389.38 + 310.62 (HST) = $2,700 |
|Non member - 2 day |
|$2,084.07 + 270.93 (HST) = $2,355 |
|Non member - 4 day |
|$3,185.84 + 414.16 (HST) = $3,600 |
PDAC 2015 Cancellation Policy
A full refund of the payment less a 25% administration fee per booth space(s) will be issued upon receipt of a written request for cancellation prior to November 14, 2014. For cancellations received in writing between November 15, 2014 and December 31, 2014 a full refund less a 50% administration fee will be issued. After December 31, 2014 no refunds will be made and Exhibitors are responsible for the full rental fee plus HST. All PDAC 2015 cancelled booth spaces will be resold and the registered company will have priority renewal of that booth space for PDAC 2016.
Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2015 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be included in the exhibitor package for PDAC 2015.
PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
Senior producing companies will be invoiced in November 2014.
For more information contact Florence MacLeod, PDAC Membership Coordinator at email@example.com or 416 362 1969, ext.221.
What is included in each 10’ wide booth?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass entitles one person (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program. Please note this does not include access to the Live Learning Center website containing video from the Technical and Open Sessions (previously provided on the Convention CD-ROM)
PDAC does not provide delegate contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
The Investors Exchange attracts companies seeking opportunities for business development, joint ventures, property acquisitions and financing.
• Junior exploration companies
• Major mining companies
• Mid-size producers
• Stock exchanges, brokers and financial institutions with mining interests
• Discuss your company's activities with mining analysts, fund managers, bankers
• Make important links with a worldwide audience
• Meet face to face with high net worth individual investors
• Reinforce relationships with existing investors
• Reveal investment potential and conditions
• Seek out new business opportunities
• Banking executives
• Brokers and analysts
• Fund managers
• Government representatives
• Mining media
• Retail and institutional investors
• Senior mining executives
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.