2016 Exhibitor List
To view a list of the 2016 Investors Exchange Exhibitors, click here
Investors Exchange floor plan, click below
Investors Exchange Exhibit Space
The Investors Exchange is a great opportunity for junior exploration companies, major mining companies, mid-sized producers, prospectors and stock exchanges to come face-to-face with individual investors and seek out new business opportunities.
For PDAC 2017 Investors Exchange inquiries, contact Renée Lyle at email@example.com or 416 362 1969 ext. 292.
Exhibitors from 2016
Renewing Exhibitors have first right of refusal over the exhibit space they occupied at PDAC 2016 provided that they apply and pay by the 2017 priority renewal deadline.
Relocation/expansion requests are considered in sequence based on the date and time the completed exhibitor application form is received.
The exhibits opening date for PDAC 2017 has not been determined. Exhibitors from PDAC 2016 will receive a reminder email in late spring to let them know the date and time that the application form becomes available.
Potential New Exhibitors
Investors Exchange Reminder Email List
To be added to the Investors Exchange reminder email list, click here.
Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete a New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year. Exhibitors from PDAC 2016 have first right of refusal over their 2016 booth space. Once Priority Renewal Exhibitor booth spaces have been assigned (in the fall), all un-renewed booth spaces will be offered to New Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
2016 Exhibit Hours
|Sunday, March 6
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Monday, March 7
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday, March 8
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, March 9
||9:00 am - 12 noon
2016 Exhibit Fees - Investors Exchange
PDAC 2017 exhibit fees have not been determined. Visit the website in the summer for 2017 fees.
|Member - 2 day
|$1,637.17 + 212.83 (HST) = $1,850
|Member - 4 day
|$2,491.15 + 323.85 (HST) = $2,815
|Non member - 2 day
|$2,084.07 + 270.93 (HST) = $2,355
|Non member - 4 day
|$3,287.61 + 427.39 (HST) = $3,715
Prices are per 10' wide exhibit space.
Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2017 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be included in the exhibitor package for PDAC 2017.
PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
Senior producing companies will be invoiced in November 2016.
For more information contact Florence MacLeod, Manager, Member Engagement & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969, ext. 221.
What is included with each 10’ wide booth space?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual (if requested on application form)
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) entitles one person to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program.
PDAC does not provide attendee contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
The Investors Exchange attracts companies seeking opportunities for business development, joint ventures, property acquisitions and financing.
- Junior exploration companies
- Major mining companies
- Mid-size producers
- Oil & gas companies
- Stock exchanges, brokers, financial divisions within mining service companies and financial institutions
- Discuss your company's activities with mining analysts, fund managers, bankers
- Make important links with a worldwide audience
- Meet face to face with high net worth individual investors
- Reinforce relationships with existing investors
- Reveal investment potential and conditions
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Banking executives
- Brokers and analysts
- Fund managers
- Government representatives
- Mining media
- Retail and institutional investors
- Senior mining executives
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.