2016 Exhibitor List
To view a list of the 2016 Investors Exchange Exhibitors, click here
Investors Exchange floor plan, click below
Investors Exchange Exhibit Space
The Investors Exchange is a great opportunity for junior exploration companies, major mining companies, mid-sized producers, prospectors and stock exchanges to come face-to-face with individual investors and seek out new business opportunities.
For PDAC 2017 Investors Exchange inquiries, contact Renée Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969 ext. 292.
Exhibitors from 2016
The Renewing Exhibitor Application form will be available starting July 21, 2016 at 10:00 am EDT. Renewing Exhibitors have first right of refusal over their 2016 booth space provided that they apply and pay by the 2017 renewal deadline, August 26, 2016 at 5:00 pm EDT. After this date, any un-renewed or unpaid booth spaces will be made available to other Exhibitors.
Relocation/expansion requests are processed in sequence based on the date and time the application is received. Booth assignment will be confirmed via email starting November 15, 2016.
Potential New Exhibitors
Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete a New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year.
The New Exhibitor Application form will be available starting September 22, 2016 at 10:00 am EDT. Exhibitors from PDAC 2016 have first right of refusal over their 2016 booth space. Once Renewing Exhibitor booth spaces have been assigned (in the fall), all un-renewed booth spaces will be offered to New Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are offered, accept and pay for a PDAC 2017 booth space, your booth assignment will be confirmed via email starting November 15, 2016.
2016 Exhibit Hours
|Sunday, March 6
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Monday, March 7
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday, March 8
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, March 9
||9:00 am - 12 noon
2016 Exhibit Fees - Investors Exchange
PDAC 2017 exhibit fees have not been determined. Visit the website in the summer for 2017 fees.
|Member - 2 day
|$1,637.17 + 212.83 (HST) = $1,850
|Member - 4 day
|$2,491.15 + 323.85 (HST) = $2,815
|Non member - 2 day
|$2,084.07 + 270.93 (HST) = $2,355
|Non member - 4 day
|$3,287.61 + 427.39 (HST) = $3,715
Prices are per 10' wide exhibit space.
Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2017 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be available online when exhibits open.
PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
Senior producing companies will be invoiced in November 2016.
For more information contact Florence MacLeod, Manager, Member Engagement & Outreach at email@example.com or 416 362 1969, ext. 221.
What is included with each 10’ wide booth space?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual (if requested on application form)
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) entitles one person to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program.
PDAC does not provide attendee contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
The Investors Exchange attracts companies seeking opportunities for business development, joint ventures, property acquisitions and financing.
- Junior exploration companies
- Major mining companies
- Mid-size producers
- Oil & gas companies
- Stock exchanges, brokers, financial divisions within mining service companies and financial institutions
- Discuss your company's activities with mining analysts, fund managers, bankers
- Make important links with a worldwide audience
- Meet face to face with high net worth individual investors
- Reinforce relationships with existing investors
- Reveal investment potential and conditions
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Banking executives
- Brokers and analysts
- Fund managers
- Government representatives
- Mining media
- Retail and institutional investors
- Senior mining executives
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Exhibitor Housing Management, Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.