Investors Exchange 2015 Floor Plan
Investors Exchange 2015 Exhibitor List
To view a PDF of the 2015 Exhibitor List
as of February 25, 2015, click here
2015 Exhibitor Prospectus
To view a PDF of the 2015 Exhibitor Prospectus, please click here
Investors Exchange Exhibit Space
The Investors Exchange is a great opportunity for junior exploration companies, major mining companies, mid-sized producers, prospectors and stock exchanges to come face-to-face with individual investors and seek out new business opportunities.
For Investors Exchange inquiries, contact Renée Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969 ext. 292.
Renewing Exhibitors have priority renewal over the exhibit space they occupied at PDAC 2015. Relocation/expansion requests are considered in priority sequence based on the date and time the completed exhibitor application form and full payment is received (subject to availability).
Please note, PDAC does not permit companies to exhibit in multiple locations on the Investors Exchange floor.
A date for exhibit sales has not yet been determined. PDAC 2015 Exhibitors will receive a reminder email in late spring to let them know the date and time that the application form will become available.
Potential New Exhibitors
Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete the New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year.
Exhibit space works on a Priority Renewal system. Exhibitors from PDAC 2015 have priority renewal over their 2015 booth space. After the priority renewal deadline, all un-renewed booth spaces will be offered to New Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis. A date for exhibit sales has not yet been determined. The Investors Exchange New Exhibitor Application form is not available at this time.
If you would like to receive a reminder email in late spring to let you know the date and time that the application form will become available, contact Renée Lyle at email@example.com or 416 362 1969 ext. 292.
If your company applies as a New Exhibitor for PDAC 2016, your rental payment will not be processed unless you are offered and accept a booth space.
2015 Show Hours
|Sunday, March 1 |
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
|Monday, March 2 |
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
|Tuesday , March 3 |
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
|Wednesday, March 4 |
|9:00 am - 2:00 pm |
2015 Exhibit Fees - Investors Exchange
PDAC 2016 Exhibit Fees have not been determined. Visit the website in the summer for 2016 fees.
|Member - 2 day |
|$1,637.17 + 212.83 (HST) = $1,850 |
|Member - 4 day |
|$2,389.38 + 310.62 (HST) = $2,700 |
|Non member - 2 day |
|$2,084.07 + 270.93 (HST) = $2,355 |
|Non member - 4 day |
|$3,185.84 + 414.16 (HST) = $3,600 |
Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2016 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be included in the exhibitor package for PDAC 2016.
PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
Senior producing companies will be invoiced in November 2015.
For more information contact Florence MacLeod, PDAC Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969, ext. 221.
What is included with each 10’ wide booth space?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) entitles one person to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program. Please note this does not include access to the Live Learning Center website containing video from the Technical Program and Open Session (previously provided on the Convention CD-ROM)
PDAC does not provide attendee contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
The Investors Exchange attracts companies seeking opportunities for business development, joint ventures, property acquisitions and financing.
- Junior exploration companies
- Major mining companies
- Mid-size producers
- Stock exchanges, brokers and financial institutions with mining interests
- Discuss your company's activities with mining analysts, fund managers, bankers
- Make important links with a worldwide audience
- Meet face to face with high net worth individual investors
- Reinforce relationships with existing investors
- Reveal investment potential and conditions
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Banking executives
- Brokers and analysts
- Fund managers
- Government representatives
- Mining media
- Retail and institutional investors
- Senior mining executives
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.