Investors Exchange 2016 Floor plan
2016 Exhibitor Prospectus
Investors Exchange Exhibit Space
The Investors Exchange is a great opportunity for junior exploration companies, major mining companies, mid-sized producers, prospectors and stock exchanges to come face-to-face with individual investors and seek out new business opportunities.
For Investors Exchange inquiries, contact Renée Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 362 1969, ext. 292.
The Priority Renewal Exhibitor Application form and floor plan will be available starting July 14, 2015 at 10:00 am EDT. Renewing Exhibitors have priority renewal over the exhibit space they occupied at PDAC 2015. The priority renewal deadline is August 21, 2015. After this date, un-renewed space will be opened to New Exhibitors.
Relocation/expansion requests are considered in priority sequence based on the date and time the completed exhibitor application form and full payment is received (subject to availability). Booth numbers will be confirmed via email after October 14, 2015.
Potential New Exhibitors
Potential New Exhibitors are required to complete the New Exhibitor Application form. The PDAC does not keep a rolling waitlist from year to year.
The New Exhibitor Application form will be available starting August 27, 2015 at 10:00 am EDT. Exhibitors from PDAC 2015 have priority renewal over their 2015 booth space. Once priority renewal assignments have been completed, all un-renewed exhibit space will be offered to New Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
If your company applies as a New Exhibitor for PDAC 2016, your rental payment will not be processed unless you are offered and accept a booth space.
All booth assignments will be confirmed after October 14, 2015 via email.
2016 Exhibit Fees - Investors Exchange
|Member - 2 day |
|$1,637.17 + 212.83 (HST) = $1,850 |
|Member - 4 day |
|$2,491.15 + 323.85 (HST) = $2,815 |
|Non member - 2 day |
|$2,084.07 + 270.93 (HST) = $2,355 |
|Non member - 4 day |
|$3,287.61 + 427.39 (HST) = $3,715 |
2016 Cancellation Policy
All PDAC 2016 cancelled booth spaces will be resold and the registered company will have priority renewal of that booth space for PDAC 2017. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and administrative fees are based on the date the cancellation request is received. See below for the cancellation refund schedule.
Prior to November 13: 75% refund
November 14 – December 31: 50% refund
After December 31: Exhibitors are responsible for the full rental fee plus HST
Membership fees are non-refundable.
Exhibitors applying for the corporate member booth rate must also submit a 2016 corporate membership application form with payment. A corporate membership application form will be included in the exhibitor package for PDAC 2016.
PDAC reserves the right to process booth payments at the non-member rate if the membership application form and payment does not accompany the booth application form. Corporate membership payments will be processed upon receipt and are non-refundable.
Senior producing companies will be invoiced in November 2015.
For more information contact Florence MacLeod, Manager, Member Engagement & Outreach at email@example.com or 416 362 1969, ext. 221.
What is included with each 10’ wide booth space?
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side white drape (hard walls not included)
- One 120 volt electrical outlet
- Aisle carpet only
- On-site support services
- One Exhibitor Manual (if requested on application form)
- 24-hour peripheral security
- Company contact information published in the Convention Program
- Company listing on the convention website (online exhibitor list and floor plan)
- Four complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes (permits access to the Trade Show & Investors Exchange show floors only)
- One complimentary All Access Pass, one Convention Bag, and one Convention Program. The All Access Pass (this is a generic pass which can be shared among staff) entitles one person to access the Aboriginal Program, CSR Event Series and Technical Program.
PDAC does not provide attendee contact information to exhibitors due to privacy considerations. If you wish to build a mailing list (including email addresses), contact Microspec to rent a lead retrieval device.
The Investors Exchange attracts companies seeking opportunities for business development, joint ventures, property acquisitions and financing.
- Junior exploration companies
- Major mining companies
- Mid-size producers
- Oil & gas companies
- Stock exchanges, brokers, financial divisions within mining service companies and financial institutions
- Discuss your company's activities with mining analysts, fund managers, bankers
- Make important links with a worldwide audience
- Meet face to face with high net worth individual investors
- Reinforce relationships with existing investors
- Reveal investment potential and conditions
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Banking executives
- Brokers and analysts
- Fund managers
- Government representatives
- Mining media
- Retail and institutional investors
- Senior mining executives
Solicitation for Exhibitors
PDAC appreciates your participation as an exhibitor. The distribution of materials outside of a paid exhibit space is not permitted. Material may not be handed out in the aisles or in other parts of the building. If you witness this type of activity, please contact Show Management immediately so that we can properly handle the situation. Show Management can be contacted through Room 825A.
Solicitation to Exhibitors
It has been brought to the PDAC’s attention that company’s named Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are contacting our exhibitors offering free exhibitor directory listings. Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide are not company’s affiliated with the PDAC. This is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.
Investors Exchange 2015 Exhibitor list
To view a PDF of the 2015 Exhibitor list
as of February 25, 2015, click here