PROSPECTORS & DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada [PDAC] is the national organization representing the mineral exploration and development industry. The association’s Board of Directors is responsible for the overall governance and stewardship of the association. The Board represents the full spectrum of professions making up the mineral industry. Directors are elected at the PDAC’s Annual General Meeting in March and serve a three-year term.
Nominations are now invited for the Board of Directors. The following nominating rules apply:
- Nominations must be delivered to the PDAC no later than November 15, 2015.
- Each nomination must be supported by ten (10) PDAC members in good standing.
- Each individual being nominated must:
- Be a PDAC member in good standing for a minimum of five (5) consecutive years or served for a minimum of three (3) consecutive years on a PDAC Committee;
- Consent in writing to serve as a Director.
- Complete a Nominee Information Form. This must include the following information: profession, title and employer, duration of PDAC membership, current and former PDAC board and committee involvement, other mining industry membership and involvement, mining industry experience, volunteer leadership [in the mining industry and/or elsewhere], maximum 200 word biography, maximum 150 word election statement. Nominees should note that this information may be shared with the Membership as a whole if there is an election.
Click here for the nominee form
Click here for the nomination support form
Nominations should be addressed to:
Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada
135 King Street East
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Telephone: +1 416 362-1969 ext. 227, Fax: 416 362-0101 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations may be faxed, mailed or sent via other electronic means, no later than November 15, 2015.
- You can check your membership status by contacting Hiba Maheen email@example.com or 416-362-1969 x 232